market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market Tables

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joyce Howlett <momjoy AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market Tables
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:47:12 -0500

I have 6 - 4' tables. I bought several years ago at Shop-Ko.
I set them up differently depending on the space at the market
and what I have to sell.  I went with that size because they fit in
my Jeep and I can set them up like 3 - 8' tables and take them
down as I sell.  They are easy for me to handle since I am usually
alone.

Joyce
Howlett Hill Farm
NW Illinois