market-farming - [Market-farming] Greenhouse moving.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Farmer John" <1toolquip AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Greenhouse moving.
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:02:57 +0800

I recent moved a 30x100 greenhouse.  What a pain.

You will never get it the same exact way however  try to transport the tubes in the biggest way.  Sharpie  every connection with at least two lines to mark the angles. Even if the angles are off it changes the thing.

Buy some plastic greenhouse  repair tape.

Buy a HIGH grade  duct tape to put over every joint and rubbing point as well.

I used a plastisized duct tape that was used for heat shrink tape.

Put  the new posts into concrete and shoot the levels  accurate.  There is tons more I could say but you will need good luck.
John

  • [Market-farming] Greenhouse moving., Farmer John, 11/02/2010