market-farming - [Market-farming] row cover

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] row cover
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:06:01 -0400

Apologies - looked through the archives and didn't find it. "Recently" someone, I think from New Jersey, mentioned another brand of row cover commonly used in their area.  Since I am in the market for more row cover, I would like to check that out before buying more Agribon.

I will accept suggestions for brand and sources of row cover for 1) more Quick Hoops and 2) inside my hoophouse.  i usually buy froom Nolts or Martins and have no complaints, but it sounded like this other brand might be more durable??

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

  • [Market-farming] row cover, Beth Spaugh, 10/16/2010