market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Clayton Carter, Fail Better Farm" <goodfood AT failbetterfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:22:23 -0400

Thanks for the tip on the Shaper spreader; I'll keep it in mind if I
need something like that. I think we're talking about different
things, though. The Gandy that I'm looking at will mount to a 2"
toolbar, which I'll have sidemounted on the Cub. It had 4 outlet
ports for drop tubes, which I'll run down to belly mounted knives.

Thanks,
Clayton