market-farming - [Market-farming] Sustainable farm for sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sustainable farm for sale
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:37:39 -0500

Due to changes in our family circumstances, we are offering
our established Poultry, Raw Dairy and Beef farm for sale
as a turn-key operation.

Details are still being worked out, but the desire is to
sell before the end of the year. This sale will include all
equipment needed to run the production, plus the established
customer base, and, if desired, the Company and Logo, etc.

Please see a flyer I have created, and share with those who
might be interested.

http://www.pilgrimsacres.com/Turn-Key_Farm_for_Sale.pdf

St. Louis is a high-growth market, and we have only been
limited by our production, not sales.

If you have any suggestions about somewhere else to share
this, please let me know.

Kind regards,
James E. Cutler
CEO

Pilgrims' Acres, LLC
29907 Old Cotton Road
Foristell, Warren County, Missouri 63348
(314)322-8629

www.pilgrimsacres.com

  • [Market-farming] Sustainable farm for sale, Mike Brabo, 09/29/2010