market-farming - [Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Clayton Carter, Fail Better Farm" <goodfood AT failbetterfarm.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:54:48 -0400

Anyone have experience using a Gandy box to sidedress fish meal? The
good folks at Market Farm Impl are recommending a Gandy w/ a stainless
base, poly box and a 100# capacity, but I'd like a second opinion
before I take the plunge. I'll be mounting it on a Cub.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

--
Clayton Carter
Fail Better Farm, MOFGA certified Organic

www.failbetterfarm.com
www.facebook.com/failbetterfarm

  • [Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box, Clayton Carter, Fail Better Farm, 09/29/2010