market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Natural II seed treatment for sweet corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lova Andriamanjay <lova.andriamanjay AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Natural II seed treatment for sweet corn
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:40:03 -0400

It's good to hear first hand experience on the treatment. Concerning
the varieties,maybe you did not try Mystique because it is a bicolor
corn and the varieties you use are all yellow. I don't know how it is
where you are but here I cannot sell anything else than bicolor.

For my part, I really like the synergistics. This year we grew frisky,
cameo and montauk. They were great,especially montauk with its small
kernels.

Lova