market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] customer appreciation day

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBKDR AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] customer appreciation day
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:38:11 EDT

You might try printing up a few of your favorite recipes, print them out and staple them into a small booklet.

For future reference, our market did a "make your own veggie visor" during one of our customer appreciation days and the kids loved it...which made the parents happy! :)  It didn't cost much considering how many smiles we got.  I purchased the visors and peel'n stick veggies at www.orientaltrading.com

Karin
Herb'n Renewal
Lancaster, KY