market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] customer appreciation day

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] customer appreciation day
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:18:42 GMT

Our market is doing a customer appreciation day Saturday, and all the vendors
are supposed to "do" something. The bread lady is going to bake cookies and
pass those out, but I'm clueless what to do as a veggie vendor. Last year we
gave away miniature pumpkins, but we don't have enough ready right now to do
that again.
Does anyone have any ideas? I'm looking for easy!
Carla
Perkins, OK

Get Your Gov Debt Bailout
New state credit laws allow consumers to legally reduce debt up to 60%. Learn
More.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c994bcee0280c953f5st02duc