market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Planting between rows of strawberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Planting between rows of strawberries
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 20:55:57 -0400

I haven't done it, and don't know how well it would work (I'd worry about
prior compaction of the paths). You might consider planting every other one,
to keep a set of paths open for tending to the new plantings. Otherwise, you
may be walking on strawberries to get to the lettuce.

--
Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/