market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] imidacloprid

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] imidacloprid
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:41:40 -0500

They still are in 2010 and the problem is that people use the insecticide to cop out on good IPM and beneficial insect habitat
preservation etc.  There just is no simple and easy solution,  no substitution for observant stewardship,
no excuse for ignoring the hidden, long term costs.
Shawnee, zone 5, and crabby lately