market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] OFRF position

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] OFRF position
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:24:38 -0600

As we let you know last month, Bob Scowcroft has announced that he is
stepping down this winter as Executive Director of the Organic Farming
Research Foundation. Thus OFRF has launched its search for a new Executive
Director.

The next several years at OFRF will provide the incoming Executive Director
with one of the most rewarding and visible leadership opportunities in the
organic community. While we are not looking to replace Bob, as he is one of
a kind, this is a great career opportunity for a strategic leader with a
significant personal or vocational passion for organic farming systems and
an understanding of its global significance and multifunctional appeal.
Entering our next twenty years, OFRF will continue to support farmer-driven
research and federal policy that strengthens organic family farming.

Please help in spreading the word of this great leadership opportunity
through your networks and to your members or constituents. If you know of
someone who might be a good match for the position, please let them know
about the opportunity.

For more detailed information on the full job announcement and how to apply
for the position, visit the OFRF website at http://ofrf.org.

Deirdre Birmingham
Board President