market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Advice on how to deal with losing plastic or high tunnel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Advice on how to deal with losing plastic or high tunnel
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:00:12 EDT

This whole year has been a challenge around here with mother nature, it started with a really nasty winter with ice and heavy snows and moved to severe storms all spring with  very high winds coupled with extremely heavy rains, been a really fun year so far.  More storms moving through as I'm writing this.  So far this year we have had to replace two roof's, one greenhouse and our house.

Phil from stormy Iowa