market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Encouragement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Encouragement
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:25:52 -0600

Thank you :) Kathryn....mostly just plain ole' tired today.  I have been selling mixed salad greens with rather varied results. (along with my other stuff)  Today my opinion is that the overwhelming back-breaking work just is not worth it to pick, sort, rinse, bag....thinking that I might want to just do a CSA only next year.  And I'd agree, the encouragement is the best part of this awesome group.  I thought I just read some terrible blurb on the news this am about rising gas prices.  That would really be bad news for food delivery nationwide.  So I'll go back outside and harvest more vegetables and be very grateful for the ability to feed myself!

Barb
Front Range, Colorado