market-farming - [Market-farming] Crow problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Gary Scott <twinspringsfarmva AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Crow problems
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:51:07 -0700

I am having huge Crow problems, they are ravaging the tomatoes that are far out in the back fields. I have successfully shot one in the past and hung it in fields, but have not been able to get a shot. I have heard and read about the plastic Owls,Scare tape, the big eyeballs, etc. The two rows where they are causing the most problems are 90' long

Crow eradication suggestions? happy to trade humidity for advice.

--
Gary Scott
Twin Springs Farm