market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buy Natural Poison Ivy Defoliant from DirtWorks Today

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buy Natural Poison Ivy Defoliant from DirtWorks Today
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:23:51 -0400

Please be sure to let us know how the clove and citrus oil stuff works.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe