market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] recommended salad dryers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jen and Derek Campbell <jenanddereksfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] recommended salad dryers
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 17:57:31 -0300

Mike,

We are pretty small scale and we are using the Dynamic Salad Spinner from Johnny's.  It works well for us at our scale,

jen

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM, mdbrabo AT att.net <mdbrabo AT att.net> wrote:
With all the recent rains we're needing to wash and spin dry out lettuce mix.  Our ancient Ditto Dean VSD10 died today.  Motor gears toast and replacements are near $600.

What are others using for their spin drying needs?

Peace,
   Mike
    Vesterbrook Farm, Clarksville MO

      Certified Naturally Grown