market-farming - [Market-farming] earthway plates

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jen and Derek Campbell <jenanddereksfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] earthway plates
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:44:40 -0300

Does anyone where a good reference that I can check out for the earthway seeder in regards to the seed plates?  Every year I always find I have trouble remembering what seeds go with what plate, examples would be cilantro, all the mustard greens, fennel.  Any websites out there that would list that kind of info.  I really enjoyed all the Jang seeder talk.  We have been wanting to get one for ages now.  Maybe next year.  Thanks in advance for all the great answers out there.

Jen
its sunny and windy here on PEI today.  hope to get some seeding done tonight.

--
Jen and Derek Campbell
1805 Route 13