market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Colorado potato beetle control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pech <pech9 AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Colorado potato beetle control
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 05:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Three years ago I had a bad problem with CPB. The next season I sprayed beneficial Nematodes and still haven't seen them return.  Last year I had maybe 20 or so but not the thousands I had.  I garden 2 acres and the potatoes are moved every year but not that far away. I was defiantly skeptical but not now.  As I recall it was a bit pricey, 120 for 2 acres, but worth it in the end

have Fun
Dave
z6a