market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] plastic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] plastic
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:21:53 -0500

We've done white on black plastic with the white side up. I think black would be too hot for Texas, especially if you are any further South than we are.

Kim - Barking Cat Farm
Texas zone 7/8 where we're harvesting lettuce this afternoon and we grow it year round, but I don't have time right now to chime in on the lettuce thread, ;-)