market-farming - [Market-farming] URGENT: ALL AOL subscribers will be unsubscribed in 1 hour

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <liz AT marketfarmshoptalk.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] URGENT: ALL AOL subscribers will be unsubscribed in 1 hour
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:52:54 -0400

This affects 60 members.  We really tried to avoid this but can't.

If you find yourself suddenly not receiving email from the list and you have an AOL email address, you have been unsubscribed and must rejoin the list.

computers.  arggh!

Liz

  • [Market-farming] URGENT: ALL AOL subscribers will be unsubscribed in 1 hour, Liz Pike, 04/10/2010