market-farming - [Market-farming] Market owneship reply

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wiblin" <slwib AT gtcinternet.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market owneship reply
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:34:36 -0400

In the markets I attend in my area, they are owned by the members themselves, not for profit, and we pay rent to the county fairgrounds also utility bills. I attended the end of year meeting, and after memberships, rent and utilities and advertising, there was barely 100.00 left.....and our market is year round and is also open to crafters.

thanks,
Lynn Wiblin

  • [Market-farming] Market owneship reply, Lynn Wiblin, 04/09/2010