market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: [sno-valley-tilth] Organic Veg Farmerswhouse Semin

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Casey & Teena" <cm62547 AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: [sno-valley-tilth] Organic Veg Farmerswhouse Semin
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:06:44 -0500

You should check out a movie "Future of Food" you can watch it for free on Hulu.com kind of a sobering documentary according to the movie Monsanto has taken seeds from the United States seed library and patented them.  Some of the farmers interviewed tell of Monsanto forcing them to allow testing of their crops, and laying claim to them.