market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 10

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nora Owens" <noraowens AT comcast.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 86, Issue 10
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:41:53 -0500

The Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in San Francisco uses compostable bags and
Dave Stockdale is the market manager. He's also the director of the Center
for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture (hosts of this market).
Dave is a leader in farmers market composting and is a great source of
information. Check out CUESA's website, www.cuesa.org.
Nora, Western MA

Message: 1