market-farming - [Market-farming] CSA Listserve Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] CSA Listserve Update
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:24:49 -0500

I think I promised to have the CSA listserve up and running by yesterday. Hah!

Hopefully, I can send everyone signup information later today.

This list is intended for use only by CSA farmers but, for Ryan's sake, as long as he keeps his 'mouth' closed, I'm going to allow wannabe CSA farmers to join, also.

After this initial signup, I will be vetting subsequent subscriptions.

Specialization, of course, is the beauty of discussion groups. In the case of this CSA list, I simply want to keep the conversation to the point and comfortably open.

I appreciate the strong interest in this project.

-Allan in WV