market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] more weeds...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] more weeds...
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:15:03 -0800

My biggest problem with galinsoga is in my nursery containers. On vegetable fields in south Jersey its one of our major weed pests. Galinsoga is easy to control with shallow cultivation as long as you can get over and around the crop. There are many herbicide options in vegetables. For me in my vegetable fields its a minor pest... Bob.