market-farming - [Market-farming] Empire State Fruit and Vegetable Expo

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "frank ventura" <frank.dragonflyfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Empire State Fruit and Vegetable Expo
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:43:12 -0500

Has anyone been to the Empire State Fruit and Vegetable Expo before? I am
really interested in seeing a lot of equipment first hand and wondering if
the trade show is worth the five hour ride for us. I know a TuffBilt
tractor will be there but also interested in seeders, irrigation equipment,
and planters.

There are a few discussion that I would like to see, but those alone won't
push me for the five hour drive each way.

-Frank