market-farming - [Market-farming] Employee W-2s

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Employee W-2s
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:51:11 -0500

We are in a college town and as a result we have an incredible number of employees in a season who learn after about 3 weeks of work that they don't want to be farmers.

As a result, we have quite a pile of W-2s to send out again this year.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an on-line service or public domain softwware that can make this process easier.

Quicken/TurboTax is now offering an on-line service that makes W-2s for about $3 a form, but something cheaper would be nice to know about.

Thanks

-Allan in WV

  • [Market-farming] Employee W-2s, Allan.Balliett, 01/24/2010