market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Ford 309 two row planter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Ford 309 two row planter
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:33:26 -0500

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have a JD 7000 No till 6 row planter and was looking for something I could hook up and plant small plots.

I have an old Case 2-row that my family used back in the 30s but its shot and I was looking for something similar.  I am thinking the answer is simply s 2 row 7000 so I can use the same plates as the 6 row.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855