market-farming - [Market-farming] Modifying Earthway Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Modifying Earthway Seeder
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:04:37 -0600

Regards to the list:

I need a device to attach my Earthway seeders together to sow two or three
rows at the same time. I would like this device to allow the seeders to be
positioned at different widths sort of like a tractor tool bar. I would also
like the seeders to be quickly detachable from the device so they may be
used in different areas by more than one person. This device would need to
be light weight and easily operated by a mechanically-challenged person
(me). Do you know of any existing device like this? Have any of you ever
made such a device?

Marie in Missouri