market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] marking pens that don't fade

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pam Twin Oaks <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] marking pens that don't fade
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:53:50 -0500

For marking on venetian blind strips, we use china markers, also known
as grease pencils. They come in black and many colours. The white and
yellow ones are good for marking length on drip tape to be stored for
reuse, black plastic flats and that type of thing. From an office
supply place. They last well, and if needed, can be scrubbed off with
green scrubbies and strong dish soap. I also use them for marking
watermelons I want to save for seed, directly on the skin.

Pam Dawling, Twin oaks Community, Virginia

  • Re: [Market-farming] marking pens that don't fade, Pam Twin Oaks, 12/12/2009