market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ken Bezilla <kenbez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:35:57 +0000

I like Matt's Wild Cherry, though my impressions is that it doesn't keep so well off the vine (but might keep longer on its tresses?)

Fedco may be offering an open pollinated cherry tomato this year called WOW! that's bred using Sun Gold, Brandywine, and a grape tomato, it's supposed to be pretty amazing.  If they get a crop, there's gonna be a big line of folks waiting to try it!

Ken Bezilla
Acorn Community Farm
central VA