market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] starting out with micro-greens (Conrad)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Hugh + Tuuli Cartmill <orufarm AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] starting out with micro-greens (Conrad)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:02:14 +0200

Hi Conrad,

Yes, I just cut and pasted without checking! The link I meant to send isn't available any more but I think this article is about the same farm in NZ:
http://www.chefsworld.net/news_details.asp?NewsID=fFtW
and their website is:
http://kipps-patch.com/index.php?main

Hugh

> hmm, hugh, is this the link you meant to send? It
> seems to be about a herb plant nursery. -Allan in
> WV where he get into micro greens every year
> about this time but has never found anyone to pay
> him $32 a lb for them...
>
> >Hi Conrad,
> >
> >Here's a link to an article about a microgreen business in New Zealand:
> >
> >http://www.grownups.co.nz/read/lifestyle/hobbies/cashing-in-on-culinary-herbs-lifestyle-block
> >
> >Hugh, Estonia.

  • Re: [Market-farming] starting out with micro-greens (Conrad), Hugh + Tuuli Cartmill, 11/18/2009