market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed companies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: growbd AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed companies
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:49:07 -0500

Those are exactly my top five, Sean.

I finally joined Seed Savers this year after years of just ordering from their regular retail catalog.  In addition to the 10% discount, Members get the Yearbook which has something like 10,000 unique varieties of seeds offered up by other members.  It's an amazing resource.  Membership is only $35/year.
http://www.seedsavers.org/

Deb