market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm Conference
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:44:48 -0400

We really enjoy the sessions and it comes at a great time of year when we're ready for a break.  Plus, the price is right!!!  mac

Quoting SaladG AT aol.com:
Went to that conference a number of years ago, they put on a good conference with all the 20 sessions, you can hit quite a few different sessions in a day.   Not sure if I can find the time this year, I have a lot on my plate this winter.

Phil for Iowa

Mac