market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Flame weeding Salad production systems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flame weeding Salad production systems
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:07:36 -0400

-Finially harverst with the <http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/product.aspx?category=292&subcategory=628&item=9334)>jonneys greens harvester

Unless you are proficient at sharpening 36inch serrated blades on the fly, I'd suggest that you spend some time with one of these before you buy one. Better than that, I'd suggest that you buy mine from me because heaven knows I haven't used mine after I found out that you can damage more micro lettuce in an instant with one of these than I ever dreamed was possible before I saw it happen!
-Allan in WV, who still holds Eliot in the highest esteem.