market-farming - [Market-farming] Alice G over intn cub

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: moon AT ceva.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Alice G over intn cub
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:27:03 -0500

I have both Alice and a int cub. The cub has a belly mower but the engine is still only 11hp or so, so thats all it can do. I just rebuilt my G engine and found all rebuilt parts ness. Cubs are everywhere, grab the G now, you may not find another 3k is fair.

  • [Market-farming] Alice G over intn cub, moon, 08/21/2009