market-farming - [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:22:38 -0400

Thanks all so far for the ideas.

I just gotta ask/say; I thought skunks were herbivores.

Tom Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market
Near Lake Erie, OH

Greetings,

When I was a city girl, I liked skunks. They used to come and sit on my blanket in the park, I fed them carrot sticks. Lovely creatures. However, when they think my chickens and turkeys are their dinner, I have objections. I get tired of rebuilding pens that they have dug under, so they are not welcome on my farm. That, and have you ever tried to sell wonderful fleece, from great sheep that tangled with a skunk? Bright Blessings,
Kim