market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bait to trap skunk
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:20:30 -0700

I don't mind the skunks. I live on a highway and the road seems to do a good
job of controlling them. The other night while observing the meteor shower at
4am I looked down and saw a skunk at my feet looking up at me. That is a bit
close for comfort but they are cute and fun to watch. Its the ground hogs I
don't like and I trapped 11 in 11 days that were living under my barn. As
soon as I trap a family a new family moves in almost as fast as the others
are gone... Bob.