market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] chicken pasture

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] chicken pasture
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:38:51 -0500

Greetings,
Right now that sounds like heaven. We are starting the day around 80F and heading up into the hundreds every day. This started in June, after an unseasonably cool spring. I am wondering what August and September have in store for us.
Bright Blessings,
Kim
Texas

Liz wrote:
It was 49 degrees at 7:30 this morning. Our tomatoes will never ripen. Should have started more spinach.