market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chicks to chickens / feed question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pmottshaw AT verizon.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chicks to chickens / feed question
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:25:42 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Chicks to chickens / feed question
We keep a small flock of chickens - for eggs and pest control.
Here is the feeding schedule I have always used: http://www.blueseal.com/livestock/poultry/feedprg.php

Starting on pellets too soon can be deadly (because the chicks could choke).

~Paula Mottshaw
Foster, RI