market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Single Row Potato Planters and Harvesters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pam Twin Oaks <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Single Row Potato Planters and Harvesters
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:09:36 -0400

I'm just working my way through my backed-up emails. Richard Stewart
asked about potato harvesters. I looked at the US Small Farms model
and the Cecchi and Magli. They both looked good. Another local farmer
bought the Small Farms one. We went for the C&M, from Ferrari Tractor
Cie. I couldn't find much used equipmant of this scale when I was
looking.

Here's the links:
www.ussmallfarm.com/
http://www.ferrari-tractors.com/

Josh Volk wrote an article in Growing For Market about the C&M a few
months ago. A quick look at the Ferrari Tractor website showed no sign
of C&M, but they do have them.

Good luck,
Pam, Twin Oaks, Virginia

  • Re: [Market-farming] Single Row Potato Planters and Harvesters, Pam Twin Oaks, 07/12/2009