market-farming - [Market-farming] 4th of July

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cegtt AT yahoo.com
  • To: Nick Gassiott <opgassiott AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: Chris & Lisa Barth <cabarth AT aol.com>, Erin Gassiott <egassiott AT gmail.com>, Ray Gassiott <stump_extractor AT yahoo.com>, Gassiott Charles <charles.gassiott AT del-valle.k12.tx.us>, Chet & Karen Hatzold <karenhatzold AT yahoo.com>, Dwight Duggins <dthjdug AT yahoo.com>, Jodie Lucio <girlfridayjl AT aol.com>, Sheryl Gassiott <sherylgt AT yahoo.com>, Alexander Family Farm <alexanderfamilyfarm AT yahoo.com>, Amy Harper <amyharper2002 AT yahoo.com>, Bob Gassiott <brgassiott AT hotmail.com>, Leon and Shirley Smith <leonshirle AT aol.com>, market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] 4th of July
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nick,

Happy 4th of July!!! We know you are probably very busy providing support
for Operation Khanjar. What you are doing is very important for all of us at
home and for the rest of the world. We want to tell you how proud and
grateful we are that you and your fellow airmen and solders have chosen to
serve and defend the USA. What you do protects us world from the Taliban and
Al-Qaeda. If you guys weren't there pinning them down to Afghanistan and
Pakistan they would be causing death and mayhem around the world. Since our
nation was founded, you and others like you have given us the independence
and freedoms we celebrate today. Know that what you are doing at Qandahar is
right. What you are you doing not only protects us but will one day give
independence and freedom to the oppressed peoples of Afghanistan. You come
from a long line of citizen soldiers. For nearly 150 years our family has
answered the call for citizens to serve and defend this nation. I know
your ancestors are looking down and protecting you. Today and everyday you
are in our hearts and prayers. We hope you have a chance to have a hotdog
and celebrate the 4th. Again, Thank You! God is with you!

Love,
Mom and Dad

P.S. There's another package on the way.

  • [Market-farming] 4th of July, cegtt, 07/04/2009