market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Making plans for this fall and early winter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Making plans for this fall and early winter
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the information.  I figured that they would have to be started pretty good before it gets too cold.  As far as selling produce. I don't think I would have too much stuff. I live in a smaller town and am very well know for my produce.  If I make it work, I would probably take orders and deliver to central points in town. I guess I would worry too much about selling this year. I would concentrate on the growing and see how it works before I worried about selling. I don't want to get the cart to far in front of the horse!  Our market runs until Oct 31st.

Just thinking out loud!