market-farming - [Market-farming] Rock pickers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rock pickers
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:32:35 -0400

Does anyone have a line on rock pickers for low horsepower tractors that will do a 60” bed or 2 x 30”. I have permanent beds that look like a pebble  beach   right now because my weeding system brings them up and flips them over to be washed by the incessant rain we have been getting. My friend said if I pick the rocks out of my field it will look like a Polder the ground will sink so much. There is some decent soil between those rocks though.

Cheers.

Dave

Dave Inglis

www.mahaiweharvest.com