market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] picking containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] picking containers
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:29:43 -0400

Thank you everyone for the thoughts on picking containers. The wells and
wade bags look like just the thing I want at Oesco.
I would also like to thank the person that mentioned buying Lemon Grass at
Asian markets and sticking in soil. It works, bought 50 and now have about
45 very healthy plants.

Maury Sheets
Woodland Produce