market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] picking containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] picking containers
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:48:53 GMT

I haven't found anything that I can hang on me to pick tomatoes. Everything
I've tried I end up with smooshed tomatoes. So, for cherry tomatoes I use a 2
gal. bucket that I can sort of kick along with my foot. This leaves both
hands free for picking. I'd love something that would hook onto me for
picking okra. That is where I really run into problems.
Carla
Perkins, OK and we're going to hit 100 degrees today. Yuck.

Injured in a car or at work? Click here to find a personal injury lawyer.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTOh2TWaACqSmnatrseVDXC30Qo11lYBN9QqxhoyRPVSNytMRwppVu/