market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] GMO

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] GMO
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:03:54 -0500

You can learn some about GMOs from the video "The Future of Food". Here is the introduction. You should be able to find the rest on youtube.

Marty
On Jun 9, 2009, at 1:34 PM, Franklin W. Davis wrote:

  Hello Bob...being a non-farmer I don't quite understand what you mean when you say gm sweetcorn was/is a lifesaver for you. Even though I am a non-farmer I still get ideas from this forum that help me in my home gardening efforts. Franklin