market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] work shoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue Oberle <sue AT oberlebotanical.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] work shoes
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:58:00 -0600

Good topic! I hate how hot my feet get if I wear shoes/birkies. On the other hand, if I wear sandals, my feet end up so dirty I can't get them clean. And wearing sox w/ sandals makes my younger helpers roll their eyes.

Sue
Sue Oberle
OBERLE BOTANICAL at Happy Heart Farm
Fort Collins, Colorado
970.581.5672
sue at oberlebotanical dot com
http://www.oberlebotanical.com
http://www.happyheartfarmcsa.com

Wiediger, Alison wrote:
0FAEEBAD0B621B4DA67DF22F603660FF3DABD6 AT ED245X1.hart.ketsds.net" type="cite">
I love my Chaco sandals as long as I'm not using machinery.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm