market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] mint compost, potting up tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Rachel Evans <rachel AT sunshinefarmmarket.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] mint compost, potting up tomatoes
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:02:51 -0700

Do you know where you read that?  I'd like to check it out if you remember the source.

--
Rachel Evans
The Sunshine Farm

509-670-8958

On Apr 26, 2009, at 8:53 PM, toni eddleman wrote:

Sorry to hear of your problems with the mint compost.  I had read that in using it, the plants can suffer from Fe-chlorosis .  Perhaps if you tried to add iron to the water, some might come out of the chlorosis??  I am not a soil scientist, so hope others chime in.
Toni in KY, who bets your farm smells great!